Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Spa Day


The sign to the Paris Spa

Kelsi, Grace & Kate treated Kari and I to a spa day in Kelsi's room. It was so-o cute. They gave us manicures complete with nail polish, rubbed our feet with yummy lotion, then massaged our backs. They put music in our ears and had us lay on Kelsi's bed as they worked their magic. It was so cute and really enjoyable. Those little fingers can work magic.

Me getting the royal treatment


Post Manicure


Thank you girls, you worked so hard and it was really fun. Love you!




7 comments:

Steph said...

Lara... what a cute family! I can't believe how grown-up Kelsi is. Love your blog! Tell Wade I said hello too.
Steph Reynolds

Rachael said...

Adorable!!!!!!!!!!!! SO So Sweet!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

What the.......where was I to enjoy in this pleasurable spa experience?!? your girls Rock :) How fun, I miss you
loves

Melissa Ash said...

That is SO CUTE!!! Were you sick when they did this? That would be the perfect cure!! What a fun time! I am so glad that you are feeling better!! Have a good weekend!

Jill said...

I'm angry I live so far away, I would have loved to had an appointment there! They are adorable! Miss ya

Laurie said...

Kelsi is spoiling you! She's such a great girl. I'm sure Kari's girls were enjoying the fun as well.

Adri said...

What cute girls you have!