Sunday, April 5, 2009

Colin Berrett Coles

I'm an Auntie again! Erin & Kyle had a new baby boy on Saturday. He weighed 7 lbs. 11 oz. and is 22 in. long. He is such a beautiful baby. I am so glad he is finally here.


The happy parents - nice work Colin is so-o cute!

We love you and are so glad you are in our family.

5 comments:

Jill said...

How awesome is that! Adorable picts! Tell her I say love you and Congrats!

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

Wahoo! I have been checking their blog a ton since yesterday! I am so glad you posted pix. He is adorable. How is Erin doing?

Shawna B. said...

He is the CUTEST little guy! We are so blessed to have another little nephew to love!

Erin said...

Wow! I really need to get you some better pictures! (of me especially! :) So glad you were able to come and visit us! Thanks for all your help!

Laurie said...

Oh, new babies are the best! Tell Erin & Kyle congratulations. Love you.