Monday, May 18, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

I had such a great Mother's Day. I got to sleep in and then Kelsi made me breakfast- a parfait, chocolate milk and a Zinger. It was so great and such a nice surprise. Wade also got me my favorite perfume, I was so "happy"! After church Wade & my dad BBQ'd for us and even helped clean up. It was yummy and quite relaxing.


I was also grateful to spend some of the day with my great Mom. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful Mom. She is one of the greatest, most amazing people I know. I hope that my children will look up to me the way that I look up to her.


Thank you to everyone for making my day so great! I love being a mom.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Its so nice to have a day dedicated to us so people can tell us how great we are! Although I think everyday should be Mothers Day!

Kristin and Bridger said...

I'm so glad you had a nice Mother's Day. You definitely deserve it!! It for sure has been too long since our last get-together, let's plan one ASAP!! Miss you tons!! Love you.

Jill said...

I'm so glad for the update, I love your mom too, she is awesome! I'm glad you had a great day.