Brooks had a fun b-day! He opened his presents from us before Daddy left to work. He got a Spiderman scooter, clothes, books, ball & singing toothbrush. He also got a Transformer, slip & slide, Spiderman swimming suit, motorcycles, etc. from his Aunties & Uncles, grandparents & cousins. He was so cute, after each present he opened he'd say "thank you so much". That night Wade & I and Uncle Trent took him to dinner at Pizza Factory and then we came home and had his Spiderman cake (thank you Sam's Club). Brooks loves being 3.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago
5 comments:
WOW-Time has gone by fast! Happy Birthday big boy!!!!
Love the cake!
How much fun!!! I love the muscle shirt he is wearing in the one picture, Stud! He is adorable!
Happy Birthday Brooks! That boy is such a cute kid! He cracks me up all the time!
Happy Birthday Brooks! It was so fun to see how Craig preposed. Thanks for sharing all of that. They are really cute together.
I meant proposed.
Post a Comment