Friday, June 5, 2009

MAY updates

Here is an update of how we spent the end of May...





*Kelsi and I and my cute friend Melissa ran a 5K. It was such a great experience and I look forward to doing more and then maybe a 10K and a 1/2 marathon. This whole running thing is new to me and I am trying to enjoy it- atleast I can cross run a 5K off my bucket list :)


*Kelsi and I and our friends Alexa & Jordan went to the TAYLOR SWIFT concert. It was awesome! I am so bummed I didn't take my camera inside with me, but here we are getting ready to go. Taylor did such a great concert and I am already looking forward to her coming back.





*One of my baby sisters (Kari) turned 30- doesn't she look great! We had a fun time celebrating at the park.



*Wade & I had a fun, quick get away to Park City- just the two of us :) We had fun shopping, riding the Alpine Slide and a peaceful dinner out :)



**Here are a few random pictures from May. What a great month!**






5 comments:

Melissa Ash said...

So fun! I'm so glad you got a night out with just you and Wade! And, I cannot believe that I haven't asked about the TAylor Swift concert!! I want to hear all about it!!

Erin said...

What a fun month! I love the look on Kelsi's face before the concert! Next time I am definately going with you!

Rachael said...

Alexis wanted to go to the Taylor Swift concert but 1-it was on a Sunday and 2-I didn't feel like pay $ for it!
Good for you for running! I think running is overrated!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Fun Month girly-- & now June will bring more fun when you come play & "help" me!!!! I seriously can't wait to see you & your kiddos :) you always make everything FUN -- even if it is packing me to move :(
Loves

Kari said...

Lara,
Please send me a copy of that picture of Kari! I am in LOVE.

Paul