Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bell Kids

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE MY KIDDOS!


I am so grateful for such amazing, beautiful, funny kids. They are all so great and unique in their own ways. Being a mom is the greatest, hardest, most rewarding thing I have ever and will ever do. I am blessed to have Kelsi, Brooks & Grady in my life.


My Kelsi Belly is my right hand. Sometimes I feel like she is the mom and I am the child. She is so mature and responsible. She has a cute personality and is nice to everyone. She loves to dance, draw, cook, make lists and ride her scooter.

Brooksy boy is my stubborn, funny, energetic little guy. He is my little buddy and is trying hard to be a gentleman. He likes to paint, play in the dirt, wrestle with his dad & brother, play ball and hang out with Kelsi and her friends.

My little squishy is such a sweet, funny, smart little boy. Grady is always happy and always eating. He loves balls (he has a good arm already), trucks & cars, and playing with his brother and sister.

Seriously aren't they great? I am so blessed!
Thanks Wade for being by my side as we raise these amazing children.

5 comments:

Rachael said...

That Kelsi is beautiful!!!! All of your kids are adorable! What a sweet post to them!

Sandy said...

What cute little kiddos you have! They have a great mom!

mjm said...

Yes, those Bell kids really are great!! Sure miss seeing them.

Nate and Heidi said...

I love your kiddos too! I can't wait for Kelsi to get into YW and for Grady and Kate to turn 16! :)

Laurie said...

Oh my goodness, these kids are the best! Cute, too! Many loves :)