Monday, November 2, 2009

CRaZy, Fun October


October seemed to just fly by. We kept ourselves pretty busy with lots of different things. Just a warning: There are a lot of pictures to see and they are all in crazy order-but try to follow along and enjoy :)


Kelsi and Whitney at our fun, cousins Witches dinner. It was such a fun night and Kim did a fabulous job- thanks so much Kim. We are all ready looking forward to next year.


Our beautiful apples from our very own trees. This is the first year I have actually used them and they are really good.


Grady in his "Super Boy" costume.


Aunt Vicki, Brooke, Me & Kim at our Witches dinner.


I made homemade applesauce all by myself :) I was pretty impressed with myself, but my family didn't seem to like it. Dang it!



Our cute Grady is growing up so fast. He is now running all over and throwing everything. He is sucha sweet boy and so chubby.


This is the view from my kitchen window. It is so beautiful this time of year when the leaves are changing.


Hannah, Kelsi, Whitney and Shawna at the Witches dinner.


This is the cute witches salad that Kim made for our dinner. She is so creative.


This was the spooky table setting at our witches dinner.


All the witches. We had so much fun being together as a family to hang out. We really missed Kristi, Brooke & my Mom. There is always next year.


I don't know why I have so many pictures of our apples, but I was proud of how many we had this year and how good they were.


2 of my boys- We are always told that Brooks is Wade's mini-me.


Brooks & Wade heading out on their Sunday stroll.


One of our apple trees. They are very old trees and I think they were part of an orchard that my Grandpa's family had. I hope I have made him proud by keeping them around.



My 2 year old maple- the colors of the leaves are beautiful. Fall is definitely here.


We love going to visit GG. She always has treats for the kids and is so interested in what the kids are up to. We love living so close to her.



Wade was so excited to find Grady sitting watching Football. He doesn't like the kids to get on the table, but since he was watching football- he allowed it.


Kelsi & her Halloween loot. She, Brooks & Grady all scored a ton of candy and were so nice to share with Mom & Dad.


Spiderman & a Prom Queen


Camden, Kelsi, Brooks & Rachel


We loved having our friends around for Halloween. Lisa and Camden came and had a fun dinner with us and then went trick-or-treating in our neighborhood with us. We were glad we had each other this year, since our husbands were at the U black out game.


My cute Spiderman.


We really enjoyed our month. We also spent the month potty training (he is finally done), keeping up with PTA, re doing our very outdated kitchen, dance, chasing after Grady, etc.


We are looking forward to what November has in store.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

I love that post. October was very busy for you! BTW-I am still waiting for my apples!

Rachael said...

I want to see your kitchen makeover! We just need to come up there and hang with you guys!
Looks like a fun busy month! Has Wade lost weight?
I am jealous of your view-mine is a blockwall-ok a pool and a block wall. I love this Witches dinner you did..cute!

Alicia said...

Your kitchen floor looks awesome!!! I'm so excited to see it in person! Kelsi is so beautiful as a prom queen..I think she will be one for sure!

Jill said...

Wow! When you guys get together as a family it makes me sad I'm not closer! Who is a bigger witch than me? no one thats who! It looks like you have a great time and I hope the evening was spent talking about how much you miss your favorite cousin Jill. I miss you and would love to see you soon! Love the update and the pictures of the apple trees! Love your favorite cousin from the southwest!

Laurie said...

Love all the pictures! So is the kitchen all redone? Love ya!

Rozanne said...

Is Wade skipping?