Monday, January 4, 2010

My Kelsi turned 11


What? I have an 11 year old? I cannot believe it. Where has the time gone? I am so grateful for Kelsi and there are so many things I love about her but here are my top 11-

1. She is so kind to everyone

2. She has a fun sense of fashion

3. She loves to be with her family

4. She is a good dancer

5. She is my side kick

6. She tells me I look cute, even if I don't feel like it

7. She is so helpful with her brothers

8. She is funny

9. She gets embarassed really easy

10. She has a special relationship with her grandparents

11. She is so much fun to be with- I love to hang out with her


Kelsi and her big Daddy

G&G Berrett & Kelsi oh and Curtis too :)

How great to have your great Grandma around for your birthday
The "twin cousins" Hayden is 13 hours older than Kels and we think it is so cool that they get to share their birthday.
11 Years Old


Love you Bells and I hope you had a great birthday!



5 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Kelsi!!! You are adorable,darling and oh so sweet!

Jana Sohm said...

Cute blog Laura!! I haven't been on it for awhile. Kelsi is darling! I can't believe she is getting so big! I should probably know this (unless he is on your husbands side of the fam) but who is Hayden? Did I miss something?

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday to Kelsi! She really is a fabulous girl. I hope she has a great year being 11!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Yeah what in the world 11 years?! You are getting old Lala :) Nah, never- not you, you are a young buck. Happy B-day to a Beautiful & talented girl, whom I love to pieces! Now come down & party with us again....
Loves

shawna b. said...

Love that Googs. She's one in a million. I hope she always stays just the way she is. Love you to pieces, my darling niece! May this be your best year yet!