Wednesday, February 10, 2010

L and L Jewelry


So, Lisa and I finally did it. We started our own little jewelry business, tax id numbers and all :) We have really enjoyed this new adventure. We did a gift show last week and we were able to sell some of our new Spring line as well as make contacts with some boutiques and gift shops. It was a fun, eye opening experience for both of us.

We just opened an etsy store where we are selling our jewelry until our website store is up and running. If you are interested (and you should be-haha) go to etsy and our store name is :lalaandlulu. We hope that everyone will enjoy what we have made as much as we have enjoyed making it.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Great job!!! I am soooo impressed! Good luck!!

Jod Jas Curtis said...

Woohoo Lala & Lulu!! I love it & only wish there was room for Rara :) it's not as catchy though, I totally understand -haha! You girls have amazing items that I love & I am so excited for you. Remember all of us little people when you get huge (company wise-of course) & land your stuff in Macy's & such....
Love your guts!!
Jodi

Alicia said...

Lara you look sooo amazing in this picture!!