My cute cousins; Kimi & Kristin, Aunt Vicki & Sister Erin (sorry Er we took the pictures after you left, you know they didn't turn out as cute without you) had a breakfast for me to celebrate bringing another child into this world :). We always have so much fun at our cousin get togethers, and the food is always amazing (thanks for the waffles, they are my favorite).
During our get together, I thought I would have one last pregnancy picture taken of me before the big day. So here I am with 4 days to go.
Kimi, Kristin & Aunt Vicki - they have always been so good to me and support me in everything I do. I love you girlfriends!
We missed those of you who were unable to join us. You know who you are. Hope to see you next time!
10 comments:
I can't believe you know you are having a baby in 4 days. Good luck! I bet you are so excited to be done with the whole pregnancy thing!
Thanks for waiting for me to get there for the pictures :( I will make the next one :) Love and miss you guys Can't wait till Tuesday to see your little one! Good luck!
Lar...what nice things you said! We love getting together and always look forward to the next one! Good luck on Tuesday! I'll be there with Skor bars just for you :)! Can't wait to meet Grady! Love ya!
Can we be invited onto Kelsi's blog?
Lara, you look GREAT! I can't wait to see pictures of Grady!
Oh- I must've missed the memo yet again on those pictures! You guys are all so dang cute- love the belly LaLa- you go you one armed gymnast pregnant chick you! I hope all is well, I haven't heard anything today?! We'll be thinking of you :)
Loves
Jodi
You guys are so lucky to be so close. I wouldn't want to have breakfast with any of my cousins. All of them, crazy.
Sad to have missed such a fun day, and delicious waffles!! Good thing we don't have to wait for babies to come around for us to get together!! You look amazing!!
Pencil me in for a cousins lunch this summer. Yeah, babe! Cannot wait to meet Grady Bell! Hooray! You did it!!! Love you!
We always LOVE to get together!! We need to do it again SOON!!
Post a Comment